Thursday, March 18, 2010

Outfit of the Day (OD)

I would like to feature the looks of regular people on the streets in this site too, ala The Sartorialist.  However, I won't always have the luxury to take pictures (and, to be honest, I'm not that adept in photography either).  So, for now, my outfit will have to do.

gray tank top from Greenhills tiangge (P100)
ecru crochet cardigan with cropped kimono sleeves from a 2nd-hand shop in Ortigas (on sale for P50)
straight-cut MNG blue jeans (on sale for under P1000)
my black Figlia "scuba" wedges (on sale for P750, i think)

accessories: long chain necklace with my 3 lucky pendants, my silver promise ring, lilac Timex sports watch
hair: side braid (very in for spring 2010!)
face: no make-up but with sunscreen, curled lashes, and a swipe of my favorite lip balm (Burt's Bees)

i know, i know.  no picture!? i'll try to take one later :)

3 comments:

  1. i would really love to see some pictures, kat! great concept for this blog, btw.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks meedge!! oonga, although i don't often take pics of my outfits. will try to. wof for my diy articles, and other frugal tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anu baah. binitin mo ako, akala ko may pic na! kainis! hahaha. pakuha ka nalang sa ate mo or more so, you can feature the photos taken by your ate in your blog! oh diba?! :)

    ReplyDelete